MyKiteBeach forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think it's open season for Snowkiting!

2 posters

Go down

I think it's open season for Snowkiting! Empty I think it's open season for Snowkiting!

Post by MolsonH Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:02 pm

Hey guys and gals! I was out on the Shediac bay today at the marina! I asked and they said there was about 6-8 inches of ice. There was just a few cms of snow on the ice and the ice is super smooth so there isn't much traction. Had the snowblades and did allright, the ice was not too hard and I was able to bite into it a bit.

Fun to be out! Hope to see the rest of you soon!

Cheers!

Marcel
MolsonH
MolsonH

Back to top Go down

I think it's open season for Snowkiting! Empty Re: I think it's open season for Snowkiting!

Post by dannmai Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:38 pm

Yep and don't forget about Ste-Marie, the ice is safe but the snow is scarce, after Thursday's snowfall everything should be perfect. I wouldn't go too close to the bridge and I'd stay on the St-Paul side of the bridge since its much wider.

Happy Kiting and Happy New Years!!!

Daniel
dannmai
dannmai

Back to top Go down

I think it's open season for Snowkiting! Empty Re: I think it's open season for Snowkiting!

Post by MolsonH Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:54 pm

The Snow will be nice but I'm afraid of the +7 with rain for friday
MolsonH
MolsonH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down