MyKiteBeach forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kouchibouguac Parc / St-Louis Dunes this weekend

3 posters

Go down

Kouchibouguac Parc / St-Louis Dunes this weekend Empty Kouchibouguac Parc / St-Louis Dunes this weekend

Post by Sev Fontaine Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:05 pm

Well I hope environment canada is right with their forcast for the weekend. Looks like 15 to 20 knots East South/East. Perfect conditions for Callanders Beach in the Kouchibouguac National Park. I'll be there Saturday all afternoon and probably again on Sunday. Hope to see some of you there!

Sev

Sev Fontaine

Back to top Go down

Kouchibouguac Parc / St-Louis Dunes this weekend Empty Re: Kouchibouguac Parc / St-Louis Dunes this weekend

Post by Flysurfer Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:15 pm

I'm up for it. Lets hope for the wind this time. I'll give you a call Sat about 11 for a wind update. Do you have a cell. I'll be up there anyway as I am going to Yvans Sat. . Just a lot earlier if it is windy.

Paul
Flysurfer
Flysurfer

Back to top Go down

Kouchibouguac Parc / St-Louis Dunes this weekend Empty Re: Kouchibouguac Parc / St-Louis Dunes this weekend

Post by Sev Fontaine Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:12 pm

Hi Paul,
Yep.... I do have a cell.
506-523-5909
See you Sat!

Sev Fontaine

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverCartel Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:35 pm

hey paul if your going and the winds look good do you think you could give me a call 577 0100 or 381-0336

thanks martin
SilverCartel
SilverCartel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down