MyKiteBeach forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Check it out! Welcome the our new site and have fun...

3 posters

Go down

Check it out!  Welcome the our new site and have fun... Empty Check it out! Welcome the our new site and have fun...

Post by Yvan Sat May 30, 2009 11:28 pm

Boys and girls, here you have it!

Welcome to the site, use it and abuse it and please send me a note if you can't acces it. info@mykitebeach.ca

Our goal is to give acces to everyone in terms of communication throuh pics, vids and forum. So you guys are responsible for the updates. Off course we may have to edit some stuff it you are out of line...so make my job easy and keep it clean enough so we can spend more time on the water.

Cheers

NoLimits
Yvan
Yvan
Admin

http://www.mykitebeach.ca

Back to top Go down

Check it out!  Welcome the our new site and have fun... Empty Re: Check it out! Welcome the our new site and have fun...

Post by MolsonH Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:27 pm

Good Stuff!
Congrats on the updated site!
MolsonH
MolsonH

Back to top Go down

Check it out!  Welcome the our new site and have fun... Empty Re: Check it out! Welcome the our new site and have fun...

Post by drevil Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:12 pm

pas mal cool le nouveau site. Good job.

drevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvan Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:35 pm

Thanks guys,

Bruno and I had lots of fun with the CCNB crew to put this site together. They had a little competition in class and we where overwelmed with having to chose one of six sites.

It was a great project for them and lots of fun for us.

Yvan
Yvan
Yvan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvan Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:58 pm

Hey, great to so many of you getting registered...get out there and take some pictures, would be fun to have some cool shots of everyone.

Yvan
Yvan
Yvan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MolsonH Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:30 am

I looked quickly but didn't really find out how to upload photos?
Do you still have access to someone to bring modifications to the website? I noticed on top of the page it actualy says Mykiteboarding.ca and not mykitebeach.ca not sure if that's intentional. Also I think it would be advantageous for the link on that top image to actualy bring you to the main mykitebeach.ca website and not the forum.Just a thought I guess maybe not everyone would agree
MolsonH
MolsonH

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvan Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:29 am

Tks Marcel,

There will be a few updates made and one of them is the wording on the top picture...it is suppose to me MYKITEBEACH.CA

I am not sure yet about the home botton, but I do agree with you. Will look into it!

Perhaps we should start a thread with things you guys want to see on the site and from there we can try to find ways to get them.

Feedback is good so bring it on.
Yvan
Yvan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down