MyKiteBeach forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkside Kites Canadian Video Contest 2012

3 posters

Go down

Darkside Kites Canadian Video Contest 2012 Empty Darkside Kites Canadian Video Contest 2012

Post by Mike Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:38 pm

Darkside Kites, www.darksidekites.ca, is announcing the upcomming launch of our first annual Canada wide kiting video contest. We are proud to be offering a 2012 12m Slingshot RPM as first prize!

Don't worry, we aren't taking submissions just yet, simply giving you a heads up to plan, shoot & edit. Full details, rules, dates and eligibility along with submissions will be posted to our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/darkside.kites.ca - follow along and stay in the loop!

Mike
Mike
Mike

http://www.darksidekites.ca

Back to top Go down

Darkside Kites Canadian Video Contest 2012 Empty Re: Darkside Kites Canadian Video Contest 2012

Post by oldrookie Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:02 pm

I'm looking for the best 'Movie maker" to use with my Gopro... Is there a good free version? Or a great one to purchase? Any input would help.
@Mike @Marcel. @Yvan.
oldrookie
oldrookie

Back to top Go down

Darkside Kites Canadian Video Contest 2012 Empty Re: Darkside Kites Canadian Video Contest 2012

Post by Mike Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:37 pm

I use Premiere Pro by Adobe. Have Premier Elements but have not used it but heard its good & more basic/user friendly than the pro version. I used to use Power Director, not sure it's still made or not. There should be trials for Adobe & must others so you can test drive it for a few weeks.

Hope this helps. Any more questions, don't hesitate.

Mike
Mike
Mike

http://www.darksidekites.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by oldrookie Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:26 pm

Thanks Mike. I used to have Premier elements too, but it crashed all the time. Thanks for the info!!
oldrookie
oldrookie

Back to top Go down

Post by MolsonH Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:53 pm

I'ved used Sony Vegas, thought it had good tutorials on how to use it built directly in the software. I haven't tried any other softwares so I can't compare, but I enjoyed using this one.
MolsonH
MolsonH

Back to top Go down

Post by oldrookie Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:56 am

Thanks for the info Marcel. I'm looking at that one and a couple of others. Didn't realize I'd have to pay so much for a 'movie maker'.
oldrookie
oldrookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down